Monday, September 8, 2014

September 2014, Week 1

*I am surrounded by men and women with strong faith.  In our Fast and Testimony meeting, several of my friends bore their testimonies, and their strength was so obvious to me.  Sometimes I am the one who needs to be lifted, and I was.

*I got to spend time with a Primary class.  It was a joy.  I teach half of the Primary at a time regularly, but I don't often get such individual time with the children.  I need to make a way to have it happen more often.

*In my Temple Recommend renewal interview, I was reminded of the things I know are true and that I know about my soul.  I was pleased at how easy it was for me to confirm my most inner beliefs, and a blessing to do it aloud.

It was awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment