Tuesday, October 21, 2014

October 2014, Week 3

*Today at church, my burdens were made lighter.  I began the day with heavy weights on my shoulders, and one by one, they were lifted off or they worked out in ways that amazed me.  I ended the day with the recurring thought that "God knows me.  He LOVES me."




*Today at church, my family performed a musical number.  We had been asked weeks ago, and I didn't realize it would be on such a busy day, and my 13 year old son woke up sick, so we left him home, and we practiced before church started, but it was kind of a disaster, and when we went up to the stand, my 2 year old son wanted to sit on the piano bench with me, but we just went for it.  My four girls sang so sweetly, and my husband on the viola was tender.  The song "I Am a Child of God" may be one of the most common for children in our church to sing, but it can still bring the Spirit to many hearts.


*Today after church I was given a new calling.  It will be a new chapter and a new challenge.  I will write more, I'm sure.


It was awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment