*Today at church, in order to celebrate Mother's Day the very best way, my oldest son was set apart to the office of Teacher. He makes his mother's heart happy. We were fortunate to have my husband's brother's family in town for the weekend, so my son's dad and uncle were in the circle to ordain him. I am thankful for the Priesthood.
*Today at church I was able to substitute those Sunbeams again. This time I had time to prepare, and what a difference it made! We played a game, we had a snack, we had a lesson, we sang songs--we had order! They were just as wiggly as in the past, but I was ready, and not trying to figure out what in the world to do next. Plus, we were able to do a little craft for their mothers.
It was awesome!
No comments:
Post a Comment