*Today at church I appreciated a youth speaker who compared the tornado at the Nauvoo trip to staying strong in our faith despite storms around us. I hope we get to keep hearing how they learned and applied lessons from this trip.
*In Primary we started learning a new song called "The Miracle." Our song leader started by asking what a miracle is. The kids had some great answers, including one of my boys who said, "It's like you're playing a game, and there's, like, no way that you would be able to win, but then...you do." One of the Junior Primary kids said that a miracle is "something with Jesus"--so simply true. I really enjoyed the song, because it lays out so many of the things that Jesus did while here on the earth, but with a reminder that the greatest miracle for me is that he saved me. Global and individual, which is the way he served.
It was a delight!
No comments:
Post a Comment