Sunday, November 16, 2014

November 2014, Week 1

*Today at church I was reminded about how wise our Relief Society President is.  She shared her testimony today, and related some things about the 5K training program that we are both currently trying to do.  She said that sometimes, running those first few challenges, which are only a few minutes long, can seem way beyond our capacity, but we hang on, and somehow make it through.  It's like our challenges in life.  Sometimes those challenges seem way too hard to go through, but if we hang on, we will make it, and we will be stronger for our efforts.  And, the next time, it won't seem so hard.  She also said that it's like doing all the "little" things with our families--prayers, scripture study, etc.  How can those little things make a difference?  But they do.  They all add up, and they make us stronger bit by bit.  I really appreciated her thoughts, and think about them as I run. :)


*Today at church I was not yet released as the Ward Primary President.  We still have our Primary Program to do.  Maybe after?


It was awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment