*Today I went to two wards for church, and neither were my own ward. I got to visit a Spanish ward and and English ward for their Primary Programs. These programs are all so different, but they all bring the Spirit so quickly. The songs are really the catalyst for the Spirit. The kids know it, and we see it during the programs.
*Today at church I decided that I am going to make an effort to relearn the Spanish that I learned back in high school. I need to add some church vocabulary, as well. Most of the kids are pretty fluent in English, but several adults understand Spanish only.
*Today at church I got to know my counselors and music leader much better. They are wonderful women. The Stake President really gave me a gift with this presidency.
*Today at church I ate a hot dog! The Spanish ward brought them for the kids as a reward for their hard work preparing for the program.
It was awesome!
No comments:
Post a Comment