*Today at church, we welcomed the new year with a newish time for meeting and a newish congregation. Three weeks before, our ward boundaries were reorganized again, and we lost some families and gained more, and now we're in the "new" ward, so there has been lots of callings and meeting people and fun things like that. Our meeting time is now 8:30 am. Early--but not terrible. We're close to getting everything staffed.
*Today was Fast and Testimony Meeting, and I loved hearing the testimonies. I don't remember specifics, but I remember having a happy soul after the meeting.
*Today I planned on helping in Primary, since I had subbed in there for the previous two weeks, and with a new presidency and a new year, I thought things might be a little up in the air. I was wrong. The president was very capable and had things organized so well. Not everyone was called yet, but she had people in place for those classes. I was so impressed.
*I went to Gospel Doctrine and Relief Society. I sat by a sister who had been in the other ward, and it was nice to get to know her. She showed me lots of pictures of her dogs and nieces and nephews. Maybe I'll have some kid pictures to show her someday.
It was a delight!
No comments:
Post a Comment