Sunday, April 17, 2022

April 2022, Week 3

*Today in church we celebrated Easter!  We had some sweet talks and a beautiful musical number.  (A sister sang "Gethsemane."  Usually the children sing that, so it was a nice new way to hear this song.)  I am eternally grateful for my Savior.  I loved reading this week of the prophecies of his birth and life and death in the Old Testament, and then the fulfillment of them in the Net Testament.  I find so much peace and joy through His Atonement.  "God be thanked for the matchless gift of His beloved Son." (From "The Living Christ.")

*Ben and I substituted in a Primary class today.  Some of these students were in my preschool classes years ago, and now they're reading scriptures and making thoughtful comments.  I love seeing them grow.  It was so nice to share thoughts about Jesus Christ with them.

It was a delight! 

No comments:

Post a Comment