*Today at church a new brother spoke, and he was relating how his mission president (I think) had said that when someone came to him to say they were leaving the church, he would always ask, "When did you stop reading your scriptures?" This brother said there was always a pause, and then an admission of a long gap. I think that this might be not always the case, but it does give me a reason to stop and think about what role the scriptures play in my life, and how diligent and sincere I am in my studies.
*In Primary we talked about what it means to be a Christian and a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. Then we acted out the story of the angel freeing Paul from prison. I enjoy my class, and especially enjoy teaching with Ben.
It was a delight!
No comments:
Post a Comment