*Today at church we celebrated Easter, so we (according to the new guidelines) only had Sacrament Meeting. I was glad our family had participated in Easter related activities and lessons throughout the week, so that our thoughts were focused on Jesus, and His Atonement for us. While I was singing the Sacrament hymn, I thought of how it was one that we could sing on any Sunday at church, and then I realized that every Sunday can (and really should) be an Easter Sunday, as we pause to remember Him while taking the Sacrament into our bodies, minds, and spirits. The talks and songs and lessons can always return to Jesus and to His love for us. Remembering His willing sacrifice and resurrection, and how that blesses us, should be a part of our worship every time we gather. So, Happy Easter today, and every Sabbath!
It was a delight!
No comments:
Post a Comment