*Today at church was our Fast and Testimony meeting again. I wish I had transcripts of the testimonies, because they were inspiring. The people in my ward are so great.
*Today we had the Visiting Teaching Conference in Relief Society. I loved it. Our Visiting Teaching Coordinator based her lesson on Chapter 7 of the Daughters in My Kingdom book, and reminded us of what a minister is. She listed questions we can ask our sisters, and she gave us action words for things we can do for them, like pray, seek, contact, care, greet, etc. Then our Relief Society President spoke more about the word "seek." She said it takes hard, dedicated work, but we need to seek out ways to reach our sisters. I am recommitted to seek ways to help and reach the sisters I teach. I think I have been coasting, and not working.
It was awesome!
No comments:
Post a Comment