*Today was a visiting day in church. I went to two wards in two buildings. The Primaries are running well, though they all have the challenges of filling callings and finding substitutes to make things run each Sunday. No one has a great solution to that problem, but it is really nice when the presidencies believe that their bishoprics are really trying to help. When they feel supported, they are much more willing to hang in there and make things work. When they feel they are alone, or are constantly told no, then they can't make it for very long. I hope I can help them feel supported. I think that is one of my big jobs.
*Today I happened to know both Sacrament Meeting speakers, even though I'm not from that particular ward. I loved both of their talks. They weren't necessarily profound, but they were so sincere, and they touched me.
It was awesome!
No comments:
Post a Comment