Sunday, March 6, 2022

March 2022, Week 1

*Today for church we had Stake Conference.  For the adult session last night and again today, the visiting General Authority (Elder Broc Hiatt) invited people up to bear their testimonies.  I am always so impressed when people can speak so eloquently extemporaneous.  If they're anything like me, they probably are going back in their minds thinking about what else they could have said or another way to phrase things, but I think they did such a beautiful job bringing the Spirit.  They talked of the power of daily prayer, of the "Come, Follow Me" studies they do, of finding God in their daily, mundane events of life, of our God who promises and our Savior who hears and heals.  Then Elder Hiatt said, "I've been learning about who you are here in the Richardson Stake.  Would you like to know who you are?"  And then he quoted parts of everyone's testimonies, and it was beautiful.

It was a delight.

No comments:

Post a Comment