Wednesday, March 23, 2022

March 2022, Week 3

*Today at church I was able to substitute for our organist.  After the sacrament hymn, the chorister leaned over to me and said, "I wish you could see how Ben looks at you when you're not looking."  That was about the sweetest thing I've heard.  I do have a pretty amazing husband, and I'm grateful he likes me, too.

*Today in Sunday School we talked about Joseph and his brothers, which has been a favorite story since childhood, when we'd watch a Bible video about it on Sunday afternoons.  I hadn't before noticed how much of a type of Christ that Joseph was in so many ways, but also his brother Judah, who offered himself as a sacrifice for his brother Benjamin.  I am not always quick to pick out the references to Christ in the Old Testament, but He is evident in every story.  I'm grateful for the study helps and wise people who teach me better things.

(This was actually the 1st time I attended Sunday School this year, due to substituting in Primary in various ways.  There were SIX babies under a year in there!  They are so cute.  I am, however, grateful to be past that phase of life.)

No comments:

Post a Comment