*Today at church we had Fast and Testimony meeting, and the youth were invited to share their thoughts about the mini missions they had participated in the day before. They had spent half of Saturday at the church doing workshops about missionary work, and they went with their "companion" to eat dinner in their "mission" (at a member's home) and then shared a message they had prepared with the family. (We had hosted a companionship as the South Africa/Belgium mission. 🙂 Unfortunately, one of the boys had a migraine and threw up shortly after arriving and had to go home, but his companion shared a sweet message with us and invited us to pray about the truthfulness of the Book of Mormon again, and I realize now that I forgot to take advantage of that opportunity, and will do it tonight!) Back to church! The youth were so excited to share the things they learned. Their testimonies are sweet and pure, and I look forward to seeing great things come in their futures. My heart was touched.
It was a delight!
No comments:
Post a Comment