Wednesday, September 14, 2022

September 2022, Week 1

*Today at church I was starting to feel a bit sick, but I was scheduled to teach the lesson, so I stuck it out and taught my little hooligans about Proverbs.  They were a little on the wild side today, but honestly, since we have our class at 3:00 in the afternoon after the kids have been sitting still for Sacrament Meeting and for Singing Time, I don't care that much about them sitting on the floor instead of chairs and giving a twirl now and then as long as we have eye contact for the lesson--plus I didn't have much energy to make a big deal about it.  My co-teacher seems on board with having movement during our lessons, too, so everyone is happy.

*Today after church we loaded up the car and headed to Oklahoma City.  The drive was so pretty with lots of cows and farmland.  Tomorrow we're going to check out the Six Flags Frontier City, since there's no school for Labor Day.  I'm hoping my developing cold won't develop too severely and we can have a fun day together!

It was a delight!

No comments:

Post a Comment