Friday, March 31, 2023

March 2023, Week 1

*Today in church was Fast and Testimony meeting.  I keep thinking that it has been a while since I have borne my testimony in that setting, and I keep thinking of excuses of why I don't need to do it.  It mainly ends up with me deciding that I don't really have anything noteworthy to share.  That's not true, though.  I can always testify of my faith in Jesus Christ.  Thankfully I had the opportunity to do that in my Primary class, as we talked about Jesus calming the storm.  We all wrote different trials that people might have on paper rainclouds that we used to cover a picture of Jesus.  Then we took them off as we suggested ways we could help someone with the trial.  I was able to testify that the Savior has the power to calm the storms in our lives.  He truly brings peace to me.

It was a delight!

No comments:

Post a Comment