Friday, March 31, 2023

March 2023, Week 2

*Today in church a newish sister spoke about how she came to our ward from California with her son, soon after her son's dad had passed away from cancer, and also soon after she had regained her own testimony of the Church.  She said she felt that she had come right into a new family and mentioned several ways that people had lifted and supported her, including temple trips with friends.  Several months ago, I had made a goal to go to the temple on a regular, calendared basis, and twice I let my Relief Society know through our Facebook page when I was going and invited people along.  She had responded both times I did this, and I was so pleased that she considered me a friend and that our trips to the temple were meaningful to her.  Right after church we set up our next trip together.

It was a delight!

No comments:

Post a Comment