*Today at church I heard a beautiful talk about service, and how each person has their own private struggles, even when we look from the outside and think we see everything going along just fine. We need to be kind. We need to serve without asking or being asked. We need to prepare to serve, and then just do our best when the opportunity comes.
*Today I went to two other wards to visit their Primaries. I took my 2 year old son with me, and he was not very patient about the experience, so we cut our second visit short. I love that there are such strong Primary leaders in our stake. I love to see the different ideas they all have, and the compassion and care for their children. I hope that somehow I can be of service to these wonderful, capable women.
*Today after church I was able to sing with the stake choir and orchestra for the Christmas program. Wow! I was thoroughly uplifted. I'm so glad I was able to be a part of it! Unfortunately, my husband wasn't able to play his viola there as planned, as he had to leave after our church for a business trip. But the songs that we've been practicing have been going through my mind, and I share them with my family a bit at at time as I sing through the week. My kids were troopers getting to bed for school without me as I had my practices.
It was awesome!
No comments:
Post a Comment