*Today at church I was able to accompany a beautiful musical number. I had been practicing for a couple weeks, on my own and with the singers, and it was so nice to hear it all go smoothly. The words were all about Jesus and his suffering, but how his tears were tears of joy. It was a nice thing to reflect upon the week of Thanksgiving. We are able to point out the things we are grateful for, but I reflected that our Savior was probably grateful that He was able to sacrifice everything for us, because He knew that was the only way we could be saved. I am eternally thankful for Him.
*Today I didn't have any Stake responsibilities, so I took the time to enjoy being in my ward. Of course, I checked in in Primary, and they needed a substitute for the Sunbeams, so I volunteered to teach them. Our new Primary President gave her first Sharing Time, and she did a great job. She ended with testifying of her love for the Savior, and how we should follow His example of forgiveness. If all her lessons go as this one did, the Primary is in good hands.
It was awesome!
No comments:
Post a Comment