Tuesday, December 23, 2014

December 2014, Week 3

*Today at church was the Ward Christmas Program.  I was not able to sing with the choir, since I have been visiting other wards on Sunday afternoons when they practiced, but I enjoyed being part of the audience this time.  Our ward, since the split, is small, and at first I was kind of sad for "us" that we didn't have a huge choir or a full orchestra, like my sister's ward.  It didn't matter.  The Lord took our humble ward members, and gave them the Spirit.  I was really moved by each piece they performed.  My husband got back in town Saturday night, and was able to accompany the choir with his viola for the last number.  (I could almost hear it from the foyer, where I was with my bitty boy who wanted his dad.)  I loved the whole meeting.  I love my small ward.

It was awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment