Monday, February 29, 2016

February 2016, Week 2

*Today at church I attended two ward conferences, and they went well.  I am trying to follow my own advice to make the sacrament the most holy part of my day.  Some days are more successful than others.  I think I could have prepared for this day a bit more by going to bed earlier the night before.  They called a new bishop in this ward, and he happened to go to the Wood Badge training that I attended in the fall.  He's very adventurous, and told some interesting stories, but my eyes--they were a-droopin'.  My Saturday bed time is something I think I will take more seriously.

*Today after church I met with my Stake President.  I was able to tell him how grateful I am for my counselors.  I trust them to represent our presidency well when I am at other meetings.  Then he told me that he trusts me, and sees the work I'm doing.  That's nice to hear sometimes.

It was a delight!

No comments:

Post a Comment