Sunday, August 21, 2022

August 2022, Week 1

*Today a new brother bore his testimony in Sacrament Meeting.  He has been a member for about five years, and he said he was so excited to find the church that he told everyone about it.  His son joined the church, but then his wife divorced him and his extended family won't talk to him and have made keeping a job difficult for him.  And then he said with tears, "But it is all worth it."  I am amazed by his faith and wonder if I could be so strong.  I hope so.

*Today I played the organ and the Sacrament song was changed just before we began the meeting.  I messed up a bit on it, but when I mentioned that, no one (in my family, at least) noticed that I had messed up.  That was a tender mercy.

No comments:

Post a Comment