*Today we taught our Sunbeam class about the first third of the book of Psalms. Actually, we taught them that God has created a beautiful world for us and that we can trust that He will help us. We went on a mini field trip, out the door and onto the grass, to look around at all the things we could see that God made for us. It was so simple, but as we walked back inside, they said that the field trip was so fun! We also played a matching game with pictures from the 23rd Psalm (Jesus as a shepherd, a green pasture, a rod and a staff, a full table, and a cup running over with hearts). When we were leaving, one girl who has had a hard transition into "big kid" Primary said, "I'm glad I'm in your class!" I'm glad we're in class together, too.
It was a delight!
No comments:
Post a Comment