Monday, January 23, 2023

January 2023, Week 4

*Today at church  I appreciated the speakers' invitations to "Love, Share, and Invite," as the Stake and General Church leaders have asked us to do.  I think I'm decent at the loving part, and sometimes it leads to sharing, but very rarely do I extend invitations.  I feel I need to expand my circle again to meet more people outside of church.  But there are those in the church who need loving, sharing, and inviting, too.  I just need to stay ready.

*We sang "The Lord is My Light," which was the "Come, Follow Me" song for this week, and the kids recognized that.  Have I mentioned lately how much I love the "Come, Follow Me" program?  I love it so much.  Our scripture study together at home is so much more productive and insightful, and I'm glad that everything is reinforced in Seminary, youth classes, and Primary.  This is the first year that we've repeated a volume of scripture since we started this four years ago, and I had to get the book out to see what we were talking about then, and I was so surprised when I saw that the lessons were exactly the same as this year.  It felt as though we had been doing different topics then.  I'm grateful for those who have created these lessons that still feel fresh four years later.

It was a delight!

No comments:

Post a Comment