Friday, August 21, 2015

August 2015, Week 3

This is my 52nd post, which means that this marks a full year of posting about my Sundays at church.  I am contemplating if I will continue...  Tune in next week to find out, I suppose!

*To commemorate our 15th anniversary, my husband and I went on a vacation to Florida, and ended up traveling on Sunday--so this is the first Sunday in a long while that I did not go to church!  When we got to our hotel, though, we pulled out our handy LDS Tools app, and listened to a talk from the last General Conference.  Ben chose a good one--Elder (now President) Russel M. Nelson's talk about the Sabbath Day.  He reminded us that it's not about the list of things we can't do on the Sabbath, but rather what we do that helps make it holy.  It was good.  Go listen to it!  We spent the last hour of sunlight that Sabbath day walking along the beach.  We are definitely privileged to live in such a beautiful world.

It was awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment