Sunday, August 2, 2015

July 2015, Week 3

*Today at church we had a couple talks about the temple.  One of the speakers asked 1) How can we feel more at home in the temple?  and 2) What can we do to feel more of the temple in our homes?  It is interesting to ponder.  He said he gets to go to the same session every week, and now it feels like he's at home there, and people miss him if he can't make it.  I hope I can have a time to attend the temple that regularly.  The other speaker talked about how his nine year old daughter helps with family history work, and she found a family member of theirs from a nearby city, and they actually got to visit his grave.  What an amazing thing!  I get caught up in thinking my family history work is mostly done, and if not, there are plenty of other people working on it, but I do have a personal responsibility to get involved, and I'm sure a couple of my kids would be very willing to figure it out with me.

It was awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment