Wednesday, March 20, 2024

March 2024, Week 2

 *Today at church I wore an older dress that I got when I was nursing my babies.  It has buttons, so it was more functional than others of my dresses.  It had been out of rotation for a few years, but I saw it this morning and thought I'd try it again, and it brought ALL the nostalgic feelings--and all the reminders of the process of bringing babies and toddlers to church.  There was even a sweet baby behind us who was determined to grab my hair for a bit, despite his mom's distractions.  Those days were so hard (which was the motivation for starting this blog), but I'm on the other end of it now, and I remember a lot of sweetness mixed in with the trials.  I do miss my bitty kids, but I wouldn't want to go back to do it again.  I like who they are (and who I am) now too much.

It was a delight!

No comments:

Post a Comment