Sunday, April 27, 2025

March 2025, Week 1

 *Today at church we sang Hymn 185, "Reverently and Meekly Now."  The last line of verse 4 says, "Be obedient, I implore, prayerful, watchful evermore, and be constant unto me, that thy Savior I may be."  It made me think, especially the very last phrase, about how much the Savior wants us to come to Him so that He can save us.  He's ready; He's waiting to be that for us.  We just need to turn to Him and do what He says.  It's what brings Him and us joy!

*In her testimony, Sister Conyers shared how in the chaos of her morning, her son sat down at their little keyboard and played "I Am a Child of God."  She considered this a small miracle, because of the peace it brought to their home.  She testified that He knows us and remembers us.  I particularly loved this because I have been her son's piano teacher since August, when he started as a beginner, and I love that he was able to provide that blessing of music to their home.

It was a delight!

No comments:

Post a Comment