Sunday, August 17, 2025

May 2025, Week 2

*Today at church we celebrated Mother's Day.  I appreciated being able to take the Sacrament and remembering my covenants and why I do what I do.  I went to Relief Society for the first time since our ward boundaries were rearranged, where they served us fruit and cheesecake bites.  We also had a discussion about how the Holy Ghost has helped us in our lives as mothers or daughters.  Ella Denny, who is a senior and just starting to come to Relief Society, shared how she has trouble knowing how to show her thanks to her mom (who was in the room) because she is so amazing--there's nothing she could do that would express all of her thanks.  Torrie (her mom) said from across the room, "Clean house and happy kids!  That's all I really want!"  We all laughed, because most of us have asked for the same thing for Mother's Day. ☺  

It was a delight!

No comments:

Post a Comment